start page for verizon
Bruce Leavitt
2008-04-10 20:05:26 UTC
Hard drive had to be cleaned off,
can't seem to find the verizon dsl start page.
Seems it was verizon.dsl.start/com or net?
Anthony R. Gold
2008-04-10 20:43:47 UTC
Post by Bruce Leavitt
Hard drive had to be cleaned off,
can't seem to find the verizon dsl start page.
Seems it was verizon.dsl.start/com or net?
Maybe you want http://www.verizon.net but if not, what function do you want
to access?

Tony
Jim
2008-04-10 21:40:59 UTC
Post by Bruce Leavitt
Hard drive had to be cleaned off,
can't seem to find the verizon dsl start page.
Seems it was verizon.dsl.start/com or net?
If you are looking for the "portal"

It is:

http://www.verizon.net/central/vzc.portal
Martin Riddle
2008-04-10 22:50:31 UTC
dslstart.verizon.net
Dan Murphy
2008-04-27 06:04:33 UTC
Try start.verizon.net, but as I don't use them I'm not sure if that's
exactly correct.