Email status
Bill Sharpe
2008-02-04 23:35:42 UTC
My email in Southern California is out this afternoon, although I can
access my Verizon account messages via web mail.

When I try to find out the status by going to
http://netservices.verizon.net/portal/link/main/systemstatus?linkflag=live

I notice that ALL of the status reports are temporarily unavailable.

What the heck is going on with Verizon? I've had the account for over a
year now. It's just gotten flaky in the last few days.

Bill
no_name
2008-02-05 01:09:06 UTC
Post by Bill Sharpe
My email in Southern California is out this afternoon, although I can
access my Verizon account messages via web mail.
When I try to find out the status by going to
http://netservices.verizon.net/portal/link/main/systemstatus?linkflag=live
I notice that ALL of the status reports are temporarily unavailable.
What the heck is going on with Verizon? I've had the account for over a
year now. It's just gotten flaky in the last few days.
Bill
Mine on the East Coast just went out at 5pm EST and was out for about 3
hours.
Its back now.
Patrick Phillips
2008-02-05 03:59:02 UTC
Post by Bill Sharpe
I notice that ALL of the status reports are temporarily unavailable.
What the heck is going on with Verizon? I've had the account for
over a year now. It's just gotten flaky in the last few days.
When I try to find out the status by going to
http://netservices.verizon.net/portal/link/main/systemstatus?linkflag=live

I notice that ALL of the status reports are temporarily unavailable.
Post by Bill Sharpe
Bill
Email's been OK here in central IL far as I know.
The VZ status pages have given that temporary unavailable for weeks or
more now, of course when it worked the status was always OK anyway so
it wasn't worth looking into. Maybe they'll build new status site but
I wouldn't hold my breath.
Patrick in IL.
Jim
2008-02-05 08:02:11 UTC
Try this one - It was posted in this newsgroup one 1/12 -
Subject:Verizon System Status Tools Dead?

http://wapp.verizon.net/systemstatus/default.asp?template=central
Bill
Patrick Phillips
2008-02-06 16:06:28 UTC
Post by Jim
Try this one - It was posted in this newsgroup one 1/12 -
http://wapp.verizon.net/systemstatus/default.asp?template=central
Thank's, I guess that is where the new system status is going to be.
--
Patrick in IL.