Usenet sporge attacks
David H. Lipman
2008-02-03 22:30:31 UTC
I am seeing no new sporge attacks on the news groups I frequent.

I am wondering if this is because Verizon is blocking it (and I doubt this is the case) or
has the attacker been stopped or possibly on vacation of sorts.
--
Dave
Curtis R Anderson
2008-02-03 23:54:22 UTC
Post by David H. Lipman
I am seeing no new sporge attacks on the news groups I frequent.
I am wondering if this is because Verizon is blocking it (and I doubt this is the case) or
has the attacker been stopped or possibly on vacation of sorts.
If you are thinking of the "MI5 Persecution" sporger, I have not seen it
either.

If you are thinking of a particular Google Groups poster in one
particular newsgroup (alt.slack) who posts in fits, gets the account
locked, and goes and gets another one, I haven't seen it in a while,
either. Nor has anyone else on that group, for that matter, so Verizon
must not be removing those posts.
--
Curtis R. Anderson, Co-creator of "Gleepy the Hen", still
Email not munged, SpamAssassin [tm] in effect.
mailto:***@gleepy.net (and others) Yahoo!: gleepythehen
David H. Lipman
2008-02-04 00:10:32 UTC
From: "Curtis R Anderson" <***@gleepy.net>

| If you are thinking of the "MI5 Persecution" sporger, I have not seen it
| either.
|
| If you are thinking of a particular Google Groups poster in one
| particular newsgroup (alt.slack) who posts in fits, gets the account
| locked, and goes and gets another one, I haven't seen it in a while,
| either. Nor has anyone else on that group, for that matter, so Verizon
| must not be removing those posts.

MI5 is just a plain old NG abuser in the form of flooding. No not him.

I am thinking more in the line of the one(s) that posts using the subjects of previous posts
and uses the names of members of that particular news group and often x-posts the messages.
Various NSPs are used. Sometimes two or three NSPs are used during a 24hr barrage.

Most often the content was Christian religious in nature.

The following example forges my name and comes, supposedly, from Road Runner.

----
From: "David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net>
Subject: Re: Religious Nutcase on the loose!
Newsgroups: fr.rec.sport.cyclisme,microsoft.public.windowsme.general
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 20:33:31 GMT

the report of the coming of Jesus Christ.

So I hold out my arms to my Redeemer, who, having been foretold for four
thousand years, has come to suffer and to die for me on earth, at the time
and under all the circumstances foretold. By His grace, I await death in
peace, in the hope of being eternally united to Him. Yet I live with joy,
whether in the prosperity which it pleases Him to bestow upon me, or in the
adversity which He sends for my good, and which He has taught me to bear by
His example.

738. The prophecies having given different signs which should all happen at
the advent of the Messiah, it was necessary that all these signs should
occur at the same time. So it was necessary that the fourth monarchy should
have come, when the seventy weeks of Daniel were ended; and that the sceptre
should have then departed from Judah. And all this happened without any
difficulty. Then it was necessary that the Messiah should come; and Jesus
Christ then came, who was called the Messiah. And all this again was without
difficulty. This indeed shows the truth of the prophecies.

739. The prophets foretold, and were not foretold. The saints again were
foretold, but did not foretell. Jesus Christ both foretold and was foretold.

740. Jesus Christ, whom the two Testaments regard, the Old as its hope, the
New as its model, and both as their centre.

741. T
--
Dave
Curtis R Anderson
2008-02-04 00:27:28 UTC
Post by David H. Lipman

| If you are thinking of the "MI5 Persecution" sporger, I have not seen it
| either.
|
| If you are thinking of a particular Google Groups poster in one
| particular newsgroup (alt.slack) who posts in fits, gets the account
| locked, and goes and gets another one, I haven't seen it in a while,
| either. Nor has anyone else on that group, for that matter, so Verizon
| must not be removing those posts.
MI5 is just a plain old NG abuser in the form of flooding. No not him.
I am thinking more in the line of the one(s) that posts using the subjects of previous posts
and uses the names of members of that particular news group and often x-posts the messages.
Various NSPs are used. Sometimes two or three NSPs are used during a 24hr barrage.
Most often the content was Christian religious in nature.
The following example forges my name and comes, supposedly, from Road Runner.
[deleted]
Oh, that sporger. I saw that in a few newsgroups. But not of late.
Raoul Watson
2008-02-04 02:25:18 UTC
"Curtis R Anderson" <***@gleepy.net> wrote in message news:Ouspj.34647$***@trnddc05...
..<snip>..
He is still around as recently as yesterday in alt.islam.sufism..
David H. Lipman
2008-02-04 02:48:24 UTC
From: "Raoul Watson" <***@IntelligenCIA.com>

| He is still around as recently as yesterday in alt.islam.sufism..

ROFLOL !
--
Dave
- Bob -
2008-02-06 00:36:19 UTC
I wish MI5 really did persecute - they could get rid of him for us.
Raoul Watson
Maybe he is in jail :-)
David H. Lipman
2008-02-04 02:49:08 UTC
From: "Raoul Watson" <***@IntelligenCIA.com>

| Maybe he is in jail :-)

In yours ?
{ I hope LOL }
--
Dave
Phat Garry
2008-02-04 05:03:13 UTC
Post by David H. Lipman
I am seeing no new sporge attacks on the news groups I frequent.
I am wondering if this is because Verizon is blocking it (and I doubt this is the case) or
has the attacker been stopped or possibly on vacation of sorts.
You dont frequent the binary models groups then because as of last night the
sporge
is into the hundredes of thousands and in 2 days will reach a million
garbage pics posted.

Here is a sample headed I just copied a few minutes ago.

From: ***@skin.net (Satin)
Sender: ***@skin.net
Newsgroups:
alt.binaries.models,alt.binaries.nospam.teenfem.nonude,alt.binaries.pictures.models,alt.binaries.pictures.youth-and-beauty,alt.binaries.webstars
Subject: A SATIN POST >>Vika Dreams<< 19 439of800
"mluvrdtpblkskt_045.jpg" yEnc (1/1) 105736 bytes
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 04:04:43 GMT
From: "David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net>

| I am seeing no new sporge attacks on the news groups I frequent.
|
| I am wondering if this is because Verizon is blocking it (and I doubt this is the case) or
| has the attacker been stopped or possibly on vacation of sorts.

Must have been on vacation as the crap is back :-(
--
Dave
Mark
2008-02-06 19:20:55 UTC
On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 21:47:41 GMT, "David H. Lipman"
Post by David H. Lipman
| I am seeing no new sporge attacks on the news groups I frequent.
|
| I am wondering if this is because Verizon is blocking it (and I doubt this is the case) or
| has the attacker been stopped or possibly on vacation of sorts.

Must have been on vacation as the crap is back :-(
--
Dave

Does anyone know what VZ's policies are regarding floods that
are cross posted to 5 or more groups at a time?

Reason I ask, is a VZ customer has been flooding at least 5 groups
for the last few months, via cross posting, at times 100,000+ articals
a day.. All e-mails to ***@verizon.net seem to fall on deaf ears..

Mark
David H. Lipman
2008-02-06 22:20:52 UTC
From: "Mark" <***@none.com>

| Hi,
|
| Does anyone know what VZ's policies are regarding floods that
| are cross posted to 5 or more groups at a time?
|
| Reason I ask, is a VZ customer has been flooding at least 5 groups
| for the last few months, via cross posting, at times 100,000+ articals
| a day.. All e-mails to ***@verizon.net seem to fall on deaf ears..
|
| Mark

Excessive X-Posting will be blocked and not allowed to reach the server.
Five news groups in a X-Post is under the limit.
--
Dave
Mark
2008-02-06 23:36:15 UTC
On Wed, 06 Feb 2008 22:20:52 GMT, "David H. Lipman"
Post by David H. Lipman
| Hi,
|
| Does anyone know what VZ's policies are regarding floods that
| are cross posted to 5 or more groups at a time?
|
| Reason I ask, is a VZ customer has been flooding at least 5 groups
| for the last few months, via cross posting, at times 100,000+ articals
|
| Mark
Excessive X-Posting will be blocked and not allowed to reach the server.
Five news groups in a X-Post is under the limit.
First off thanks for the reply.

I did some checking after sending my question, and under VZ's
AUP concerning usenet they have this, under:

Usenet Policy and Posting Restrictions:

" You must familiarize yourself with the subjects and established
guidelines and restrictions of any newsgroup in which you participate
and we reserve the right, in our sole discretion to terminate your
Service in the event you violate newsgroup guidelines or
restrictions."

Well the groups charter and faq cover this activity, and it is not
allowed . so a new complaint was formulated based on this.

Now let's see if they follow their own AUP..

again thank you..

Mark
David H. Lipman
2008-02-06 23:48:08 UTC
From: "Mark" <***@none.com>

| First off thanks for the reply.
|
| I did some checking after sending my question, and under VZ's
| AUP concerning usenet they have this, under:
|
| Usenet Policy and Posting Restrictions:
|
| " You must familiarize yourself with the subjects and established
| guidelines and restrictions of any newsgroup in which you participate
| and we reserve the right, in our sole discretion to terminate your
| Service in the event you violate newsgroup guidelines or
| restrictions."
|
| Well the groups charter and faq cover this activity, and it is not
| allowed . so a new complaint was formulated based on this.
|
| Now let's see if they follow their own AUP..
|
| again thank you..
|
| Mark

Do you have an example of this abusive poster ?
--
Dave
Mark
2008-02-07 00:59:18 UTC
On Wed, 06 Feb 2008 23:48:08 GMT, "David H. Lipman"
Post by David H. Lipman

| First off thanks for the reply.
|
| I did some checking after sending my question, and under VZ's
|

| " You must familiarize yourself with the subjects and established
| guidelines and restrictions of any newsgroup in which you participate
| and we reserve the right, in our sole discretion to terminate your
| Service in the event you violate newsgroup guidelines or
| restrictions."
|
| Well the groups charter and faq cover this activity, and it is not
| allowed . so a new complaint was formulated based on this.
|
| Now let's see if they follow their own AUP..
|
| again thank you..
|
| Mark
Do you have an example of this abusive poster ?
Yes I do..

From: ***@gmail.com (Hammer)
Sender: ***@gmail.com
Newsgroups:
alt.binaries.models,alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.swollen-nubbins,alt.binaries.pictures.youth,alt.binaries.pictures.youth-and-beauty,alt.binaries.thebird
Subject: G:\A TO BE SHARED\a WHOLE bunch of nice girls and
Vids\karlie\photo
Model photo /[492/545] - "Mix-492.jpg" yEnc (1/1) 163378 bytes
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 19:17:28 GMT

Now following alt.binaries.models charter cross posting to any group
out side of the alt.binaries.models hierarchical tree is not allowed..

See:

ftp://ftp.isc.org/usenet/control/alt/alt.binaries.models.gz

under:

" Unacceptable Postings "

2. Articles crossposted into or from other non-related newsgroups are
considered SPAM and are not permitted. Articles crossposted into or
from any related newsgroup MUST conform to the charters of all groups
to which the articles are posted to. (For the purposes of this
charter, a "related" newsgroup is defined as one that falls under the
parent newsgroup, alt.binaries.models, in the hierarchical tree. A
non-related newsgroup is any newsgroup that does not fall under this
parent group on the hierarchical tree.)

As you can see the x-post at the very least violate the groups
charter.. then there are the other sections of the charter which
regulate the amount of post 500 images or 200 mb a day..

Thank you.

Mark
Mark
2008-02-07 01:35:18 UTC
Post by David H. Lipman

| First off thanks for the reply.
|
| I did some checking after sending my question, and under VZ's
|

| " You must familiarize yourself with the subjects and established
| guidelines and restrictions of any newsgroup in which you participate
| and we reserve the right, in our sole discretion to terminate your
| Service in the event you violate newsgroup guidelines or
| restrictions."
|
| Well the groups charter and faq cover this activity, and it is not
| allowed . so a new complaint was formulated based on this.
|
| Now let's see if they follow their own AUP..
|
| again thank you..
|
| Mark
Do you have an example of this abusive poster ?
Yes I do..
nwrddc01.gnilink.net!cyclone2.gnilink.net!cyclone1.gnilink.net!spamkiller.gnilink.net!gnilink.net!trnddc07.POSTED!9a64b9b8!not-for-mail
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 19:17:28 GMT
[...]
A few more that are currently in progress..

From: ***@Earl.com (Duke)
Sender: ***@Earl.com
Newsgroups:
alt.binaries.models,alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.swollen-nubbins,alt.binaries.pictures.youth,alt.binaries.pictures.youth-and-beauty,alt.binaries.webstars
Subject: Its getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes [Tila's
Hotspot - 020904] "whitebikini073.jpg" yEnc (1/1) 114638 bytes
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 01:24:49 GMT

From: ***@Earl.com (Duke)
Sender: ***@Earl.com
Newsgroups:
alt.binaries.models,alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.swollen-nubbins,alt.binaries.pictures.youth,alt.binaries.pictures.youth-and-beauty,alt.binaries.webstars
Hotspot - 020904] "whitebikini074.jpg" yEnc (1/1) 115343 bytes
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 01:24:51 GMT

From: ***@Earl.com (Duke)
Sender: ***@Earl.com
Newsgroups:
alt.binaries.models,alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.swollen-nubbins,alt.binaries.pictures.youth,alt.binaries.pictures.youth-and-beauty,alt.binaries.webstars
Hotspot - 020904] "whitebikini075.jpg" yEnc (1/1) 117989 bytes
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 01:24:54 GMT

I've also noticed the ip's always alternate between
96.231.xxx.xxx net block and the 71.178.xxx.xxx net
block all in the washington DC area,,

A header from the 29th of last month,

From: ***@skin.net (Satin)
Sender: ***@skin.net
Newsgroups:
alt.binaries.models,alt.binaries.pictures.purebeauty,alt.binaries.pictures.sandra,alt.binaries.pictures.youth-and-beauty,alt.binaries.webstars
Subject: A SATIN POST >>Anja 18<< set064 239of831
"9026_0101.jpg" yEnc (1/1) 136503 bytes
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 18:32:31 GMT

Thank you

Mark
David H. Lipman
2008-02-07 02:01:18 UTC
Post by David H. Lipman
Do you have an example of this abusive poster ?
| Yes I do..

Thanx Mark.

Yeah, a flooder. All pictures I saw, and my OE is setup to download only 999 headers, come
from kirstens-room.com. Either this is a case of indirect spamming to get people to to go
to that web site or the person is in violation of DMCA for posting copyrighted pictures.

I have seen this kind of activity before. An abuser who used numerous nyms but known as All
that's Mopar refused to comply with the Charter and FAQ alt.binaries.photos.orginal and when
confronted abused the regulars of said news group. This culminated with a direct flooding
of well over 1100 posted attachments, many not orginal photos anmd thus Off Topic, where no
more than 20 per day per poster was allowed, over the 4th of July of 2004 (or was it 2005
?). It wasn't easy but eventually his GigaNews account was canceled. It took many abuse
complaints from many regulars.

I have also seen instances of clear abuse by the Verizon subscriber "Ed Conrad" who posting
nothing but Off Topic BS. Numerous complaints to Verizon were filed but the abuse
contu\inued for quite a while. Eventually the abuse stopped. I don't know if it was
becuase Verizon finally took action or what. Below my wishes for Good Luuck is a sample
from Ed Conrad's completely Off Topic BS posts.

Good Luck!

From: Ed Conrad <***@verizon.net>
Newsgroups: uk,politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics.bush,alt.photography
Subject: TALK.ORIGINS RELEASES PIX OF 911 TERRORIST RINGLEADER -- And It Ain't Osama
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 02:53:52 GMT

<
Can anyone identify this terrorist? If you do, phone the FBI NOW!
<
The nation owes David Iain Greig, moderator, and talk.origins
a debt of gratitude for posting this picture and displaying their
testicles.
<
"All posters to talk.origins have balls,
even our women."
-- David Iain Greig, moderator
<
TALK.ORIGINS' SMOKING GUN
http://www.911foreknowledge.com/bravenewworld.htm
What do you mean you need more, you freakin' moron?
<
www.leftybrown.com/alex-ross_bush-liberty.jpg
<
<
WORLDWIDE NEWS AGENCIES
Associated Press AP
African Eye News Service
Agence France Presse
APTN
Bloomberg
Cable News Network
EFE News
Indo Asian News Service
Iran Press Service
Iranian Students News Agency (ISNA)
Iraq Press
IRIN News
Islamic Republic News Agency (IRNA)
Inter Press Service
Itar-Tass -- Russia
Latin American Press
Middle East News Agency
Pravda -- Russian News and Analysis
Prima News Agency
Reuters
Television News Archive
United Nations News Wire Service
United Press International UPI
Xinhua News Agency -- China
==========
Agence France Press, AFP
Agencia EFE, EFE
Agencia Estado
Agencia Lusa
Agency Telegraphique Belge De Press, AGNECE BELGA
Agenzia Nazionale Stampa Associata, ANSA
Agenzia Giornalistica Italia, AGI
Algemeen Nederlands Persbureau, ANP
Albanian Telegraphic Agency, ATA
Alternativna Informativna Mreza, AIM
Anadolu News Agency
Armanian News Agency, NOYAN TAPAN
ArmenPress
Asbar News Agency
Associated Press, AP
Athens News Agency, APE
ATH news agency - Kharkov, Ukraine
Atlantic News Service
Austria Press-Agentur, APA
Australian Associated Press, AAP
Baltic News Service, BNS
Bolivia Web - News from the ERBOL News Agency
Bulgarian Telegraph Agency, BTA
Canadian Press, CP
Central News Agency, CNA
Ceskolovenska Tiskova Kancelat, CTK
China News Service
COMPASS Media, Inc.
Cubapress
Cyprus News Agency, CNA
Deutsche Presse - Agentur Gmbh , DPA
ELTA - Lithuanian news agency
Eesti Teadete Agentur, ETA
H.K China News Agency
Hrvatska Izvjestajna Novinska Agencija, HINA
Indonesian National News Agency, ANTARA
Interfax News Agency
Islamic Republic News Agency, IRNA
Jiji Press (Jiji Tsushin-Sha)
Korean Central News Agency, KCNA
Kyodo News Service
LETA News Agency
MIA - Macedonian Information Agency
Makfax - Macedonian News Agency
Reality Macedonia
Magyar Tavirati Iroda, MTI
Malaysian National News Agency - BERNAMA
Mediafax - Romanian News Agency
Mercopress News Agency
Montsame News Agency, SABA
New Zealand Press Association, NEPA
Official Jordania News Agency, PETRA
Oman News Agency
Pakistan Press International, PPI
Panafrican News Agency
Polska Agencja Prasowa, PAP
Prensa Latina
Press association
Prime-TASS Economic News Agency
Reuters
Russian Information Agency, Ria "Novosti"
Schweizerische Depeschen Agentur, SDA
Serbian Press Agency, SRNA
Slovene Press Agency, STA
SNARK News Agency
Suomen Tietotoimisto
Tanjug News Agency
Telegrafnoye Agnetstvo Sovietskogo Snyuza, TASS
Tidningranas Talegrambyra, TT
Tlacova agentura Slovenskej republiky, TASR
Vietnam News Agency
Yemen News Agency, SABA
Yonhap News Agency
Xinhua News Agency
<
WORLD'S LARGEST NEWSPAPERS
Rank Country Circulation
1. Yomiuri Shimbun (Japan) 14,532,694
2. Asahi Shimbun (Japan) 12,601,375
3. Sichuan Ribao (China) 8,000,000
4. Mainichi Shimbun (Japan) 5,845,857
5. Bild (Germany) 5,674,400
6. Chunichi Shimbun (Japan) 4,323,144
7. Sun (England) 3,718,354
8. Renmin Ribao (China) 3,000,000
9. Sankei Shimbun (Japan) 2,890,835
10. Nihon Keizai Shimbun Japan 2,705,877
11. Gongren Ribao (China) 2,500,000
12. Daily Mail (England) 2,387,867
13. Daily Mirror (England) 2,339,001
14. Chosun Ilbo (South Korea) 2,225,000
15. Dong-A Ilbo (South Korea) 2,150,000
16. Hokkaido Shimbun (Japan) 1,962,666
17. Eleftherotypia (Greece) 1,858,316
18. Xin Min Wan Bao (China) 1,750,000
19. Wall Street Journal (U.S.) 1,740,450
20. Yangcheng Wanbao China 1,730,000
21. Kerala Kaumudi (India) 1,720,000
22. Wen Hui Bao Daily (China 1,700,000
23. USA Today (United States) 1,653,428
24. Joong-Ang Ilbo (S. Korea) 1,550,000
25. Economic Daily (China) 1,500,000
26. Rodong Sinmun (N. Korea) 1,500,000
27. Kyung-Hyang Daily News 1,478,537
28. Sports Nippon (Japan) 1,452,699
29. Shizuoka Shimbun (Japan)) 1,442,310
30. Sankei Sports (Japan) 1,367,734
31. Deutche Allgemeine Germ 1,313,400
32. United Daily News (Taiwan ) 1,300,000
33. China Times (Taiwan) 1,270,000
34. O Estado de Sao Paulo Brazil) 1,230,160
35. Jang Daily (Pakistan) 1,200,000
36. Jang Lahore (Pakistan) 1,200,000
37. Akhbar El Yom/Al Akhbar (Egypt) 1,159,339
38. Hankook Ilbo (South Korea) 1,156,000
39. Hochi Shimbun (Japan) 1,119,031
40. Daily Express (England) 1,118,981
41. Los Angeles Times (U.S.) 1,067,540
42. New York Times (U>S) 1,066,540
43. Tokyo Shimbun (Japan 1,062,080
44. Daily Telegraph (England) 1,047,861
45. Nishinippon Shimbun Japan 1,041,104
46. Jiefang Ribao (China) 1,000,000
47. Nanfang Ribao (China) 1,000,000
48. Nongmin Ribao (China) 1,000,000
49. Zhongguo Qingnian Ribao (China) 1,000,000
50. Nikkan Sports (Japan) 984,058
51. Al Akhbar (Egypt) 980,000
52. Guangming Ribao (China) 950,000
53. Al Ahram (Egypt) 900,000
54. Al Goumhouriya (Egypt) 900,000
55. Seoul Shinmun (S. Korea) 900,000
56. Xin Hua Ribao (China) 900,000
57. Verdens Gang (Norway) 870,267
58. Corriere della Sera (Italy) 868,266
59. Kyoto Shimbun (Japan) 839,499
60. Chugoku Shimbun (Japan) 820,000
61 Kobe Shimbun Japan 820,000
62. Times of India (India) 813,000
63. Kobe Shimbun (Japan) 810,353
64. Beijing Wanbao (China) 800,000
65. Hubei Ribao (China) 800,000
66. Jiefangjun Ribao (China) 800,000
67. Trybuna Slaska (Poland) 800,000
68. La Gazzetta dello Sport Italy 798,243
69. Ouest-France (France) 790,133
70. Holos Ukrainy (Ukraine) 768,000
71. The Times (England) 766,999
72. ABC (Spain) 765,668
73. Washington Post (U.SSS>) 759,122
74. La Repubblica (Italy) 754,930
75. De Telegraf (Netherlands) 751,400
76. Gazeta Wyborcza (Poland) 750,000
77. Zero Hora (Brazil) 727,188
78. Diario dos Campos (Brazil) 725,000
79. New York Daily News (U.S.) 723,143
80. Sabah (Turkey) 722,950
81. Jornal da Tarde (Brazil) 709,793
82. Beijing Ribao (China) 700,000
83. Chongqing Ribao (China) 700,000
84. Clarin (Argentina) 700,000
85. Thai Rath (Thailand 700,000
86. Zhejiang Ribao (China) 700,000
87. Diario Insular (Portugal) 684,143
88. Granma Internacional (Cuba) 675,000
89. Chicago Tribune (U.S>) 673,508
90. Daily Record (Scotland) 671,267
91. China Daily News (Taiwan) 670,000
92. The Daily Star (England) 650,406
93. Guangxi Ribao (China) 650,000
94. Malayala Manorama (India) 630,068
95. La Nacion (Argentina) 630,000
96. Hurriyet (Turkey) 615,579
97. Herald Sun (Australia) 600,000
98. Hurriyet (Pakistan) 600,000
99. Liaoning Ribao (China) 600,000
100. Oriental Daily News (Hong Kong) 600,000
<
100 LARGEST U.S. NEWSPAPERS
Rank Circulation
1. USA Today (Arlington, Va.) 2,154,539
2. Wall Street Journal (NY N.Y.) 2,091,062
3. Times (New York, N.Y.) 1,118,565
4. Times (Los Angeles) 914,584
5. Post (Washington, DC) 732,872
6. Daily News (New York, N.Y.) 729,124
7. Tribune (Chicago) 680,879
8. Post (New York, N.Y.) 652,426
9. Newsday (Long Island, N.Y.) 580,069
10. Chronicle (Houston) 553,018
11. Chronicle (San Francisco) 512,640
12. Morning News (Dallas) 510,133
13. Sun-Times (Chicago) 481,798
14 Globe (Boston) 450,538
15. Arizona Republic (Phoenix) 432,284
16. Star-Ledger (Newark, N.J.) 408,672
17. Star Tribune (Minneapolis) 380,354
18. Inquirer (Philadelphia) 376,493
19. Journal-Constitution (Atlanta) 371,853
20. Plain Dealer (Cleveland) 365,288
21. Free Press (Detroit) 352,714
22. Oregonian (Portland) 342,789
23. Times (St. Petersburg, Fla.) 334,742
24. Union-Tribune (San Diego) 328,531
25. Herald (Miami) 315,850
26. Register Orange County CA 302,864
27. Sun (Baltimore) 301,186
28. Bee (Sacramento, Calif.) 289,905
29. Post (Denver) 288,937
30. Rocky Mtn. News Denver 288,889
31. Post-Dispatch (St. Louis) 285,869
32. Mercury News San Jose CA 271,997
33. Star (Kansas City, Mo.) 267,273
34. Sentinel (Orlando, Fla.) 257,222
35. Times-Picayune N Orleans 253,610
36. Dispatch (Columbus, Ohio) 252,564
37. Star (Indianapolis) 249,891
38. Journal Sentinel Milwaukee 244,288
39. Post-Gazette Pittsburgh Pa 242,546
40. Herald (Boston) 241,457
41. Sun-Sentinel (Ft L'dale, Fla ) 233,634
42. Times (Seattle) 231,505
43. News (Detroit) 227,392
44. Observer (Charlotte, N.C.) 226,849
45. Tribune (Tampa, Fla.) 224,220
46. Express-News S Antonio Tx 222,536
47. Investor's Business Daily LA 215,788
48. Star-Telegram Ft Worth, TX) 215,452
49. Courier-Journal L'ville Ky 213,176
50. News (Buffalo, N.Y.) 207,989
51. Daily Oklahoman Okla City 207,538
52. Virginian-Pilot (Norfolk, Va.) 201,141
53. World-Herald Omaha Neb. 192,075
54. Pioneer Press(St Pau, Minn 190,392
55. Times-Dispatch Richmond 188,540
56. Courant (Hartford, Conn.) 185,570
57. Press-Enterprise R'side CA 183,974
58. Democrat-Gazette (L'l Rock 183,343
59. American-Statesman Austin 183,312
60. Contra Costa Times (Calif.) 182,541
61. Enquirer (Cincinnati) 182,176
62. Record (Bergen County, N.J.) 179,270
63. Daily News (Los Angeles) 178,360
64. Democrat (Rochester, N.Y.) 173,900
65. Tennessean (Nashville) 172,149
66. Post (W. Palm Beach, Fla.) 168,147
67. Times-Union(Jacksonville Fla 167,851
68. Journal (Providence, R.I.) 167,609
69. Asbury Park Press (N.J.) 167,284
70. News & Observer Raleigh NC 163,769
71. Review-Journal (Las Vegas) 160,391
72. Bee (Fresno, Calif.) 158,651
73. Commercial Appeal Memphis 157,820
74. Register (Des Moines, Iowa) 150,851
75. Post-Intelligencer (Seattle) 150,851
76. Daily Herald (Chicago) 150,364
77. News (Birmingham, Ala.) 148,938
78. Daily News (Philadelphia) 143,631
79. Journal News Westchester NY) 142,873
80. Advertiser (Honolulu) 142,025
81. Blade (Toledo, Ohio) 139,520
82. World (Tulsa, Okla.) 139,383
83. Press (Grand Rapids, Mich.) 138,620
84. Tribune (Salt Lake City) 134,985
85. Beacon Journal (Akron, Ohio 128,511
86. News Tribune Tacoma Wash .128,511
87. Daily News (Dayton, Ohio) 126,642
88. La Opinion Los Angeles Calif 124,692
89. Post-Standard Syracuse, N.Y. 120,701
90. Tribune-Review (Greensburg Pa) 119,646
91. News Journal (Wilmington, Del. ) 116,398
92. News-Sentinel (Knoxville, Tenn.) 114,593
93. State (Columbia, S.C.) 114,442
94. Morning Call (Allentown, Pa.) 111,594
95. Journal (Albuquerque) 109,693
96. Herald-Leader (Lexington, Ky.) 106,941
97. Herald-Tribune (Sarasota, Fla.) 105,636
98. News-Journal (Daytona Fla.) 104,654
99. Telegram (Worcester MA) 102,592
100. Times (Washington, DC) 102,255
<
(cc) Sir Isaac Newton Johannes Keppler Ed Conrad Copernicus
Galilei Galileo Christopher Columbus Immanuel Velikovsky Sir
Jean-Paul Turcaud Matthew, Mark, Luke and Jack NFL New York
Times Daily News Post Newsday Newsweek USA Today Wall Street
Journal Time Nation War in Iraq Heaven Hell ABC CBS NBC MSNBC
Larry King Larry Silverstein CNN Keith Olbermann Fox News Rupert
Murdoch PBS BBC Lou Dobbs Chris Matthews Brian Williams Katie
Couric Charles Gibson White House Billy Meier Intelligent Design Bill
Moyers Keith Olbermann Stephen Colbert Jon Stewart Hubble Evolution
Stephen Hawking Evolution Charles Darwin Rush Limbaugh Intelligent
Design Bill Moyers UFO Penn State London News of the World New
England Journal of Medicine Bill Gates Yomiuri Shimbun Asahi Shimbun
Bild Germany The Sun London s The View 60 Minutes Oprah Winfrey
Rosie O'Donnell Meet the Press Nightline Anderson Cooper Christianity
Hinduism Islam Judaism Buddhism Sikhism American Association
for the Advancement of Science L'Osservatore Romano Vatican Pope
Benedict Republican Democrat Pope John XXIII American Association of
Physical Anthropology Evolutionists History Channel Philadelphia
Inquirer National Enquirer Jay Leno Clete Boyer New York Yankees
Extraterrestrials St. Judas Iscariot Pray for Us Sen. Larry Craig
--
Dave
Carey N.
2008-02-07 08:24:46 UTC
SNIP<<
Post by David H. Lipman
confronted abused the regulars of said news group. This culminated with a direct flooding
of well over 1100 posted attachments, many not orginal photos anmd thus Off Topic, where no
more than 20 per day per poster was allowed, over the 4th of July of 2004 (or was it 2005
?). It wasn't easy but eventually his GigaNews account was canceled. It took many abuse
complaints from many regulars.
David,
I recall that: it was in 2006. He posted quite a few from June through
August that year (I had saved a few of the posts) as well as his flood on
the 4th of July. As I recall, it really made everyone else sit back for a
few days.
Carey in MA
David H. Lipman
2008-02-07 21:32:23 UTC
From: "Carey N." <***@verizonDOG.net>

| David,
| I recall that: it was in 2006. He posted quite a few from June through
| August that year (I had saved a few of the posts) as well as his flood on
| the 4th of July. As I recall, it really made everyone else sit back for a
| few days.

2006 ?
Oh my...
Memory fades :-(

All That's Mopar (ATM) was an extremely abusive person and made all sorts of threats to
regulars.

Unfortunately, most service providerd seem to have a "high bar" of abuse before action is
taken and it seems, to me, there is a level of greed by the provider in keeping the user's
account intact.
--
Dave
RedDog©®
2008-02-15 04:53:15 UTC

Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 19:17:28 GMT
Now following alt.binaries.models charter
ABM DOES NOT HAVE A CHARTER, YOU DUMBASS.

The alt.binaries.models newsgroup was created in 1998 WITHOUT a
charter.

Here is the original Y-message that created the group:

========

From ***@aqmd.gov Wed Apr 1 13:23:16 1998
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.models
From: ***@aqmd.gov
Date: 1 Apr 1998 20:52:10 GMT
Subject: cmsg newgroup alt.binaries.models y
Control: newgroup alt.binaries.models y

Control message generated by Netscape Collabra Server.

=========
Post by Mark
cross posting to any group
out side of the alt.binaries.models hierarchical tree is not allowed..
NOW YOU ARE TRYING TO BE MANIPULATIVE, AND ARE REFERRING TO A ROGUE
"BOOSTER" THAT WAS POSTED TO ISC.ORG AS AN ATTACK ON ABM BY DUKE, AND
GLOOP/MAKZ ON JUNE 14, 2004

THOSE TWO TROLLS PULLED THE SAME ATTACKS ON
ALT.BINARIES.MODELS.REPOST, AND ALT.BINARIES.PICTURES. MODELS AS WELL.

SCROLL DOWN FROM THAT ROGUE "CHARTER" YOU WERE REFERRI9NG TO...

AND YOU WILL SEE THAT ON NOVEMBER 6 2004, GLOOP/MAKZ UNDER THE NIC
"FRACOS" ACTUALLY TRIED TO SET DUKE UP AS A "MODERATOR" FOR THE ABM
NEWSGROUP SO THE TWO FUCKS COULD CANCEL OYUT THE POSTS OF THE GROUP
REGULARS THEY WERE ATTACKING.

NOTE DUKE'S ***@hotmail.com AS THE "MODERATOR'S" CONTACT
EMAIL.....
Post by Mark
ftp://ftp.isc.org/usenet/control/alt/alt.binaries.models.gz
What you are referring to below is from the ROGUE charter that TROLLS
"Duke" and "gloop/Makz" attacked the ABM newsgroup with on June 14
2004.
Post by Mark
" Unacceptable Postings "
2. Articles crossposted into or from other non-related newsgroups are
considered SPAM and are not permitted. Articles crossposted into or
from any related newsgroup MUST conform to the charters of all groups
to which the articles are posted to. (For the purposes of this
charter, a "related" newsgroup is defined as one that falls under the
parent newsgroup, alt.binaries.models, in the hierarchical tree. A
non-related newsgroup is any newsgroup that does not fall under this
parent group on the hierarchical tree.)
As you can see the x-post at the very least violate the groups
charter..
What you are referring to is from the ROGUE charter that TROLLS "Duke"
Post by Mark
then there are the other sections of the charter
ABM HAS NO CHARTER, DUMBASS.
Post by Mark
which
regulate the amount of post 500 images or 200 mb a day..
And to which the TROLLS that attacked ABM's control message NEVER
followed themselves....
Post by Mark
Thank you.
Mark
Gloop/Makz and Duke were too STUPID to know how to post to ISC.org for
themselves at this time, so they conspired with the asshole below to
post that ROGUE "charter....

See below...

==========

From: Bugs Bunny® <***@leporidae.net>
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.models
Subject: Re: Thanks a fucking lot you Assholes!!!!Re: <Fellas> some
'monkey-proof' updates {PGP} [01of26] - "050.part1.rar.pgp" yEnc (1/8)
3023921 bytes
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 19:52:17 -0500

On or about Mon, 14 Jun 2004 22:09:42 GMT, someone claiming to be
RedDog©® <trolls-***@my-dick.com> scribbled the following:

SNIP

:>
:>can you find the charter for this group? i havent been able to locate
:>one yet. is it even chartered?
:
:Here ya go dumbass.....this is this group's control message/charter.
:
:----------
:
:From ***@aqmd.gov Wed Apr 1 13:23:16 1998
:Newsgroups: alt.binaries.models
:From: ***@aqmd.gov
:Date: 1 Apr 1998 20:52:10 GMT
:Control: newgroup alt.binaries.models y
:Control message generated by Netscape Collabra Server.

That's just the control message that created the newsgroup. It doesn't
contain a charter. So, when you have an unchartered newsgroup, anyone
can write a charter and get it archived, as I'm sure you are aware,
what with you not being a dumbass yerself. And I'm also sure you are
aware that once archived, a charter cannot be changed, deleted,
amended or superseded by another one. In any dispute, news admins will
always defer to the oldest archived charter, at is always take
precedence over any newly archived charters or any FAQs.

Armed with that knowledge, and after all, knowledge is power, you
might want to check the ISC again. Looks like someone beat you to it.
ftp://ftp.isc.org/usenet/control/alt/alt.binaries.models.gz
--
Bugs

Where to find out about it:
http://abvcd.home.comcast.net/FAQ/abvcdfaq5.01.htm
How to do it: http://www.svcd.cc
Charters:
http://abvcd.home.comcast.net/charters/abvcd.d.txt
http://abvcd.home.comcast.net/charters/abvcd.txt
http://abvcd.home.comcast.net/charters/abvcd.svcd.txt

Address any e-mail to bugs@ any of the following nymservers:
<skuz.net> <sonicvideo.com> <shadowsandpain.com>
<anonmail.net> <x-anon.com> <cyberelectric.com>
<privacyfreaks.com> <warezfaq.org> <theinternet.cc>

===========

***Post from "DUKE".....A.K.A "The Trolls <>"

One of that troll Duke's 4 dozen or so nyms he has attacked our
newsgroup with in the past almost 4 years.....

NOTICE HOW HE SAYS "GLOOP'S CHARTER".....

THIS IS WITHIN HOURS AFTER THE THREE CONSPIRING TROLLS POSTED THAT
ROGUE "CHARTER" TO OUR GROUP'S CONTROL MESSAGE...

-----------------

From: The Trolls <>
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.models
Subject: OK Here's The Plan
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 01:04:50 -0400

According to Gloops Charter....RedGirl and gang came in here
and changed the Charter and replaced it with their own FAQ. They are
therefore the Trolls who are attempting to steal our group.
Continue to post the original Charter over and over and
continue to report them for Trolling, Spamming and posting kiddie porn
in PGP and PWP format. The last one you can even do on FBI and
Anti-Childporn sites. There have certainly been enough warnings in
here to justify doing that and launching an investigation into their
activities.
None of them has been posting regularly in here in weeks
excpet this shit...so they ISP's will look back and see them as being
"the problem". Continue to say that over and over and refer to the
Charter and treat them as Trolls and outsiders trying to take over
this group for kiddy porn. Since that has already happened in other
groups...and their behavior looks exactly like it...it will work.
RedFucks nastiness can be copied off just about every post he
has ever made...so his clear violation of every ISP's TOS should make
him look like the Troll that he really is. We need to change the
langauage of asking them to change "their" FAQ ...to calling their FAQ
a violation of the charter of this group and just ignoring it. When
they report us we need to reply instantly to our ISP as well as their
ISP that they are launching attacks againt the good memebers of this
group.
There is no way in hell right now they could convince any ISP
that they are good upstanding regulars of this group. There were over
5000 ananoymous psots in PGP with their names on it when I
killfiltered the NYM anaonympous last week. That alone is Troll
behaviors and not the beahvor of "regulars"
I would also send reports of their PGP postig in models.repost
and thebird. With so much "hidden" stuff being posted by these few
people they really appear to be kiddy pron traders that we all know
they are. As a matter of fact we can probably make a case that they
are the prime group of kiddy porn activity on the internet today.
Please continue to refer to them as kiddy porn traders and continue in
your posts to them to ask for the kiddy pron traders in PGP to please
leave our group. The more posts like that them more it will look
reasonable wen the ISP's come here to investigate as well as LEA.
We are going to bury these horrible kiddy porn people once and
for all and take back "OUR" group.
Replicat7...in their posts in thebird...they think I am
you...and they also think Chad is you...and they think all of us are
you ....heheheheh...so they will not take any of this seriously...so
we have a good week to set all this up . btw...how come you got so
famous heheheheh. I would suggest that anyone who wants to be a
"regular" in the new order start posting openly now...when the ISP's
come here you will be asked who the real regulars are....you have your
chance now to bury that Troll RedFritz once and for all.
If anyone harbored hopes that we could work this ot with these
Trolls who call themselves regulars...just read their posts over at
Alt.binaries.thebird. They see no problem with a bit of their activity
and say they piss themselves laughing when RedTurd fucks with us. That
by definition makes them Trolls. Its time to end this kiddy porn
trolling in alt.binaries.models. All of you who have been in hiding
for fear of these kiddyporn trolls...pick a nym and come out now. I
will be changing to a "normal" nym in two days. Victory to good
people! Cheers

============

***BELOW, GLOOP/MAKZ AS "CHARTERMAN"....ONE OF THAT TROLLS 2 DOZEN OR
SO NYMS THATR HE HAS ATTACKED OUR NEWSGROUP WITH DURING THE PAST 4
YEARS ALMOST....

-------------

Newsgroups: alt.binaries.models
Subject: ABM charter and FAQ
From: Charterman <***@isc.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 00:00:23 GMT

The official charter of Alt.Binaries.Models can be found at:

ftp://ftp.isc.org/usenet/control/alt/alt.binaries.models.gz

and relevant portions of which are reproduced below.

Hopefully this will answer your questions regarding group content and
posting. If you have any question not answered here or you would like
clarification of any part, please respond to this message.

A listing of Frequently Asked Questions will be compiled and ammended
this document as they arrive.

Exerpt from charter for alt.binaries.models

For your newsgroups file:
alt.binaries.models Pictures of female models.

CHARTER
-------------------
The purpose of this newsgroup is to provide a dedicated forum of
exchange for photographic picture images of female models, and
discussions thereof.

Acceptable Postings
-------------------
The following requirements describe acceptable and unacceptable posts
in alt.binaries.models:

1. Pictures (graphics, images, photographs) of female models, teenage
and older ARE acceptable. Juvenile females less than 12 years of age
and males of any age ARE NOT acceptable.

2. The principle focus of alt.binaries.models is the following of
female-model Web sites. Images from alternate sources, such as
amateur photographs, are welcome provided they comply with all other
content and posting requirements of this charter.

3. Images of models under eighteen years of age SHOULD BE non-nude.

4. Images of models under sixteen years of age MUST BE non-nude.

5. Acceptable content includes non-nude "tease" pictures to soft-core
nude photographs.

6. Sexually explicit, hard core action and fetish images are
unacceptable.

The exception to sexually explicit, hard core action and fetish images
is when a featured non-nude or soft-core model also has explicit shots
in her portfolio. These images are acceptable, provided the model is
18 years of age. Pictures from any model without a non-nude or
soft-core portfolio SHALL NOT be posted.

7. Explicit hard core action shots of any model under the age of
eighteen years of age SHALL NOT be posted.

8. Images in any format are acceptable, including, but not limited to;
JPG, JPEG, BMP, TIF, TGA, etc.

9. While not the primary intent of alt.binaries.models, multimedia
videos of any featured model are also acceptable. Videos in any
format are acceptable, including, but not limited to, MPG, AVI, WMV,
RM, QT, etc.

If the potential submitter is unsure of compliance with these
requirements, questions regarding compliance should be posted to
alt.binaries.models, and a majority consensus of those participating
in the group reached before submitting posts containing binary data.
Lack of response SHALL NOT be considered a valid reason to submit such
material.

Unacceptable Postings
-------------------

1. Unless explicitly permitted in the Acceptable Postings section,
SPAM and any articles containing an advertisement for a commercial
product or service or containing pornography or links to pornographic
sites SHALL NOT be posted to this group. This includes, but is not
limited to, "Make Money Fast" chain letters, "For Sale" announcements
and ads for any type of Web site, IRC channel, audio or video feed.

2. Articles crossposted into or from other non-related newsgroups are
considered SPAM and are not permitted. Articles crossposted into or
from any related newsgroup MUST conform to the charters of all groups
to which the articles are posted to. (For the purposes of this
charter, a "related" newsgroup is defined as one that falls under the
parent newsgroup, alt.binaries.models, in the hierarchical tree. A
non-related newsgroup is any newsgroup that does not fall under this
parent group on the hierarchical tree.)

3. HTML text, whether in the body of a message, as an attachment, or
in a signature (sig), is not permitted.

4. Articles or binary attachments SHALL NOT be encrypted in any form
or employ privately distributed passwords of any type. The only
exception to encryption is ROT13 encrypted text messages, which is
permitted in all Usenet newsgroups.

5. Binaries which do not comply with the Acceptable Postings section
SHALL NOT be posted to the group. This includes, but is not limited
to, application software of any kind, tools or utilities for the
purpose of downloading or the posting of articles to Usenet,
tools or utilities for the purpose of processing graphic images, tools
or utilities for the purpose of CRC validation or parity data
reconstruction. There are specific newsgroups for those purposes and
should therefore be used as such.

Posting Format, Volume and Frequency Requirements
1. Images and videos may be posted either as individual files or
archived using an archival tool that incorporates RAR (preferred),
ZIP. JAR, ACE, or other such widely accepted compression format for
use on Usenet.

2. When posting archives or posting large numbers of individual
files, sample pictures and indexes are encouraged, but not required.

3. Individual images SHALL BE limited to 500 images per day. The
combined daily posting limit for individual images is 200 megabytes
(MB) per day, whether posted individually or within an archive. The
posting of more than 500 images or more than 200 MB per day is
considered flooding, and will be treated as Usenet abuse.

4. The combined daily posting limit for videos is 200 MB per day.
Larger videos or combined videos totaling more than 200 MB SHOULD BE
posted to a newsgroup designed for that purpose, i.e.,
alt.binaries.mpeg.

5. The 500 image limit, as well as the 200 MB limit includes the
primary files, and any supporting files such as indexes, NFO files,
PARity or recovery data, etc.

If, at such time in the future, the Internet and Usenet infrastructure
conditions are appreciably upgraded to allow the primary method of
access to the Internet by a majority of users via a broadband
connection (also known as universal broadband acceptance), and the
Internet and Usenet infrastructures are updated to handle the
increased bandwidth, then these posting size limits MAY BE amended by
the majority of the users within this newsgroup to utilize the
upgraded infrastructure conditions. An informed decision and
discussion by the proponents will determine the status of any
infrastructure improvements.

5. When posting archives, each segment of the archive SHOULD contain
any recovery and/or reassembly and validation information that the
archival tool generates. (for example, the RAR Recovery Record that is
available within RAR).

6. The use of recoverable party (PAR) files is strongly encouraged.
Parity data files (PAR files) SHOULD BE posted as part of the original
archive files. The number of PAR files SHOULD BE based on a percentage
of the total data posted so as to allow reliable data file recovery of
incomplete files from competent news servers. Generally, at least 10%,
but not more than 20%, is sufficient for data recovery. The actual
number of PAR files to be posted is solely at the discretion of the
poster.

7. The submitter shall put forth a reasonable effort to ensure the
files posted are free from any virus, Trojan Horse, or anything that
might act as such. The submitter is also responsible for checking
their news article submission software and operating system for
viruses PRIOR to a binary submission.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: What if i want to post more then 500 pictures?

A: You may do so in Alt.Binaries.Pictures.Models which has no posting
limit and post a message here telling everyone about it.

Q: What if i want to post a video that is larger than 200 MBs?

A: You may post it in a newsgroup that is better suited for such
things
such as Alt.Binaries.Mpegs.

Q: Who is this RedDog character and why is he saying that this charter
is not real?

A: He is a troll. He is rabid but mostly harmless. Just ignore
(kilfilter) him. Do not try to reason with reddog as he has no
capacity whatsoever for this. He exists soley for the purpose of
harrassing people. If you need help using your newsreader's
kilfilter, respond to this message and be sure to include the name
and version of your newsreader

Q: Why doesn't somebody do something about him?

A: That is entirely up to his service provider.

Q: Why does he keep saying that he is reporting people for violating
the
FAQ?

A: That is part of his initial assault on a poster to try to drive
them
off. If they argue with him, he flames them and starts a flamewar.
This is how he enjoys himself.

Q: Can he report me for violating his FAQ?

A: No. You cannot violate a FAQ as it is not a list of rules but
instead
is suggested guidlines. The charter, however, is a list of rules
and
you can be reported for violating it.

Q: But if he does file a report with my ISP, will they do something
about it?

A: That is entirely up to the ISP/NSP administrators but i doubt they
will want to lose your money over someone's homemade list of rules.
Note that his faq is very close to the charter so be careful about
how you post here.

===========

***GLOOP/MAKZ HEADER FOR COMPARISION TO THE ABOVE...I.E. MATCHING IP
ADDRESSES

--------------

Newsgroups: alt.binaries.models
Subject: Re: Hey RD - 1 attachment
From: gloop <***@D.D>
<***@24.25.9.43>
<280620042302230669%***@nowhere.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 04:20:16 GMT
Post by Mark
<Snip of the merits of RD that you don't see>
Look, gloop. RD's a great guy. I see it. I've always seen it. He's
got a hot head, and _that_ is the _one_ thing I wish he'd cool. THAT's
IT. I've known him a lot longer than you have. My dealings with him
have _always_ been outstanding. I've seen him tie into some folks. I
don't expect him to invariably keep his patience. I sure as hell
don't, myself. It would be good if _everyone_, most conspicuously
_me_, shut up. I jumped in here because I saw the efforts of SRV, and
UltraW, and some others--these names command my total respect. I
figured if guys like them don't think trying to cool off some heads is
quixotic, wtf?! At least I'm in company I can admire. And besides, as
I've said again and again to you, what better act of friendship and
loyalty can a guy do his buddy than telling him he _might_ be going a
bit too far in the lingo, inflaming an already bad situation.
Mind you. This is NOT a criticism of the group, its members, its FAQ,
its policies--ALL of which I admire down to the bone, fer chrissakes!
A call for verbal temperance, and urging folks to listen to one another
is the "middle ground" ESAD assures me we can't have. He should know.
So should you. If you won't seek it, it won't be found. That's it.
That's all there is.
RD doesn't "owe" you anything. Or me. He's NOT going to unilaterally
mess with policy here, in _any_ form. He's not like that, and never
has been, and I don't give a rat's patootie who denies that fact.
Do not _ever_ construe the limited advice I had to offer him and you,
and folks like you, to cool it, to be dismissal of your, or his, views.
I urge everyone to give the other guy a decent audience, minus the
insults. But feel free to ignore each other, as you will assuredly
ignore me in my expression of _this_ non-binding opinion.
RD's a focused leader whom I respect utterly. I've got his six. I
always have and I always will. BUT he'd do well to have a stiff one of
my favorite Tennessee poison before he responds to some of the stuff
we're all reading these days. Believe me, I can often--no _usually_
see what pisses him off. THAT I don't blame him for, at all. I'm just
asking him to stop firing warning shots, and do what needs to be done
minus the flame-thrower.
He's been a significant part of what made this group the place I _love_
to come to. Add Terror, Asus, PR, UltraW, SRV and others--forgive me,
guys, if I don't list ALL of you. You are many. You have clear,
reasonable policies in place, from my perspective, and I'm damned
grateful to you _all_.
Gloop, if you can't see it, fine. Do what you figure you've got to do.
Jesus wept!!!
SilentCat
Jesus also said "Let he amoungst you who is without sin cast the first
stone" plus a lot of other stuff about love and understanding. they
nailed HIM to a cross and have been killing people in HIS name ever
sinse.

please see <***@4ax.com>

and my responce to it.

then we can talk some more. if you want. i'll understand if not.
--
these are supplied to help keep text messages out of binary newsgroups

ICQ=108915407
AIM=gloop524
Y!=gloop524
MSN=gloop24
***@yahoo.com
FTP: by contact
David H. Lipman
2008-02-15 23:27:02 UTC
From: "RedDog©®" <***@woof.com>

| On Thu, 07 Feb 2008 00:59:18 GMT, ***@none.com (Mark) wrote:

< snip >

You failed to comply to the rules of posting to the 0.verizon hierarchy !

Never Cross-Post between the 0.verizon.* hierarchy and Usenet !

General Guidelines for posting to ALL Verizon support newsgroups.

Posted 6/04/2003 0.verizon.announce

Do not personally attack or harass other newsgroup participants.
Keep post on topic, if necessary move to another group.

Please change your name to something other than news.verizon.net.
Do not post advertisements/spam in the newsgroups.
Do not post any copyrighted material in the newsgroups. Instead,
include a link to the original document.
Do not cross post to multiple news groups unless absolutely
necessary.
Never cross post between verizon.* and non-verizon.* newsgroups.

In order to further understand what constitutes acceptable
communications with Verizon On-Line, please review
Verizon's Terms of Service. TOS are enforce at all times.

Please note, Verizon does not monitor any unsupported Verizon
newsgroups, but reserves the right to do so at any time.

Verizon reserves the right to change/amend these guidelines,
anytime without prior notice.

All residential customers either dialup or DSL should have access to
0.verizon
All business DSL customers that do NOT have static IP should have
access to 0.verizon

The following newsgroups have been added to your Verizon
Usenet Server if you subscribe to one of the following:

0.verizon.adsl - The purpose of this newsgroup is for all Verizon
Online ADLS subscribers to have a place to post some common,
not so common problems and or solutions that they have found
when in using Verizon Online. This group will be monitored by
Verizon support personnel to lend a hand when it seem that all
else fails.

0.verizon.announce - The purpose of this newsgroup is for
Verizon to communicate service related issues to our customer.
This group is moderated.

0.verizon.binaries - The purpose of this newsgroup is for
Verizon or customers to post binary content.

0.verizon.cablemodem - The purpose of this newsgroup is for all
Verizon Online Cable subscribers to have a place to post some
common, not so common problems and or solutions that they have
found when in using Verizon Online. This group is not supported by
Verizon.

0.verizon.discussion-general - The purpose of this group is for
Verizon customers to meet and discuss non-technical related
subjects. This group is not supported by Verizon.

0.verizon.flame - The purpose of this group is to voice your complaints
about Verizon or any subject. This group is not supported by Verizon.

0.verizon.linux - The purpose of this newsgroup is for all Verizon
Online Linux subscribers to have a place to post some common, not
so common problems and or solutions that they have found when in
using Verizon Online. This group is not supported by Verizon.

0.verizon.mac - The purpose of this newsgroup is for all Verizon
Online Mac subscribers to have a place to post some common, not
so common problems and or solutions that they have found when in
using Verizon Online. This group will be monitored by Verizon support
personnel to lend a hand when it seem that all else fails.

0.verizon.newsgroup.requests - The purpose of this group is for all
Verizon Online subscribers to post request for news group additions to
our news server. This group will be monitored by Verizon support
personal.

0.verizon.security - The purpose of this newsgroup is for all Verizon
Online subscribers to have a place to post some common, not so
common security problems and or solutions that they have found when
in using Verizon Online. This group will be monitored by Verizon
support personnel to lend a hand when it seem that all else fails.

0.verizon.suggestion.box - The purpose of this newsgroup is for all
Verizon Online subscribers to post ideas/suggestions that would improve
their online experience. This group will be monitored by Verizon
support personnel.

0.verizon.windows2000 - The purpose of this newsgroup is for all
Verizon Online MS Windows 2000 subscribers to have a place to post
some common, not so common problems and or solutions that they
have found when in using Verizon Online. This group will be monitored
by Verizon support personnel to lend a hand when it seem that all else
fails.

0.verizon.windows9x - The purpose of this newsgroup is for all
Verizon Online MS Windows 9x subscribers to have a place to post
some common, not so common problems and or solutions that
they have found when in using Verizon Online. This group will be
monitored by Verizon support personnel to lend a hand when it seem
that all else fails.

0.verizon.windowsxp - The purpose of this newsgroup is for all Verizon
Online MS Windows XP subscribers to have a place to post some
common, not so common problems and or solutions that they have
found when in using Verizon Online. This group will be monitored by
Verizon support personnel to lend a hand when it seem that all else
fails.
--
Once again thank you for your business,
Scott Brooks - Executive Support VOL Operations
RedDog©®
2008-02-16 05:17:55 UTC
On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 23:27:02 GMT, "David H. Lipman"
Post by David H. Lipman

< snip >
Exactly.

How predictable was that?

Ignore my post and step up on your imaginary soapbox...
Post by David H. Lipman
You failed to comply to the rules of posting to the 0.verizon hierarchy !
So are we going to play the "good violator, bad violator" game now?

You side with the "good violator", and attack the "bad violator"?
Post by David H. Lipman
Never Cross-Post between the 0.verizon.* hierarchy and Usenet !
Verizon allows crossposts to more than one group.

It's in the policies.
Post by David H. Lipman
General Guidelines for posting to ALL Verizon support newsgroups.
Posted 6/04/2003 0.verizon.announce
Do not personally attack or harass other newsgroup participants.
EXACTLY.

So why are you attacking me?

Post by David H. Lipman
Keep post on topic, if necessary move to another group.
"discussion-general"....

ANYTHING is "on-topic"
Post by David H. Lipman
Please change your name to something other than news.verizon.net.
Do not post advertisements/spam in the newsgroups.
Do not post any copyrighted material in the newsgroups.
This goes back to the "good violator, bad violator" thingy...

Post by David H. Lipman
Instead,
include a link to the original document.
Do not cross post to multiple news groups unless absolutely
necessary.
Since this hypocritical fuck is in this rat's nest fueling an ongoing
flame war in multiple groups, and in here crying like a littlre bitch,
in my opinion it was completely necessary, thank you.
Post by David H. Lipman
Never cross post between verizon.* and non-verizon.* newsgroups.
See above.

<snip>

Now go take a rest.

You must be tired now after that little rant...

And here, have a Kleenex.
RD
David H. Lipman
2008-02-16 05:38:05 UTC
From: "RedDog©®" <***@woof.com>

< BS snipped >

I never attacked you. I did not use foul language like you did either.

I did point out that Verizon has spacific guidelines for posting the in 0.verizon.*
hierarchy and one major rules was the one you violated.

I'll quote it again...

"Never cross post between verizon.* and non-verizon.* newsgroups."

Cross-Posting is allowed as long as it is On Topic and not excessive. Excessive
Cross-Posting will be blocked by the Verizon News server filters.

I have been here a long time and I have seen your kind abuse the rules and then go.

I gave you the correct information. It is your choice to haed the "General Guidelines for
posting to ALL Verizon support newsgroups." or pay the price by losing your Cerizon account.

The choice is yours.
--
Dave
Twayne
2008-02-18 02:00:58 UTC
lol: Liar on Loose
David H. Lipman
2008-02-18 02:26:28 UTC
From: "Twayne" <***@devnull.spamcop.net>

| lol: Liar on Loose

The same goes for you as well as the person you are responding to...

Janitor Boy Jr
2008-02-18 02:30:23 UTC
On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 02:00:58 +0000, Twayne tossed this out for all to see:

<repiticious idiocy snipped>
hey idiot, must you also crosspost?
have fun in the drawer with the likes of Earl.
--
~Mike~
45°7'58"N 89°9'5"W
Raoul Watson
2008-02-18 02:46:22 UTC
Post by Twayne
lol: Liar on Loose
Whackkkk!!!!
RedDog©®
2008-02-15 04:13:01 UTC
Post by David H. Lipman

| First off thanks for the reply.
|
| I did some checking after sending my question, and under VZ's
|

| " You must familiarize yourself with the subjects and established
| guidelines and restrictions of any newsgroup in which you participate
| and we reserve the right, in our sole discretion to terminate your
| Service in the event you violate newsgroup guidelines or
| restrictions."
|
| Well the groups charter and faq cover this activity, and it is not
| allowed . so a new complaint was formulated based on this.
|
| Now let's see if they follow their own AUP..
|
| again thank you..
|
| Mark
Do you have an example of this abusive poster ?
This asshole is one himself.

A so-called "co-moderator" in the pseudo-child-porn group
alt.binaries.pictures.youth-and-beauty who has been attacking another
newsgroup and group mod for the past week using Hipcrimes News Agent
posting random-generated text articles with various nyms, open proxies
and news services.

Don't let his cryuabby bullshit manipulate you guys in here, K?

See my pother posts in this thread exposing this asshole for the piece
of shit that he is...
RD
Janitor Boy Jr
2008-02-15 11:32:37 UTC
On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 04:13:01 +0000, RedDog©® tossed this out for all to
see:
<BS snip>

-nice crossposting asshole-
NK
2008-02-16 21:44:04 UTC
Post by David H. Lipman

| First off thanks for the reply.
|
| I did some checking after sending my question, and under VZ's
|

| " You must familiarize yourself with the subjects and established
| guidelines and restrictions of any newsgroup in which you participate
| and we reserve the right, in our sole discretion to terminate your
| Service in the event you violate newsgroup guidelines or
| restrictions."
|
| Well the groups charter and faq cover this activity, and it is not
| allowed . so a new complaint was formulated based on this.
|
| Now let's see if they follow their own AUP..
|
| again thank you..
|
| Mark
Do you have an example of this abusive poster ?
This asshole is one himself.
A so-called "co-moderator" in the pseudo-child-porn group
alt.binaries.pictures.youth-and-beauty who has been attacking another
newsgroup and group mod for the past week using Hipcrimes News Agent
posting random-generated text articles with various nyms, open proxies
and news services.
Don't let his cryuabby bullshit manipulate you guys in here, K?
See my pother posts in this thread exposing this asshole for the piece
of shit that he is...
--
RD
1: NK does not like unsolicited experiments over at abm(z) !
2: Dogs are not allowed over at abm(z) ! whatever their color is
3: read rule 1 & 2 again ! and again and again.......
Twayne
2008-02-18 02:00:41 UTC
lol: Liar on Loose
RedDog©®
2008-02-15 04:07:03 UTC
Post by David H. Lipman
| Hi,
|
| Does anyone know what VZ's policies are regarding floods that
| are cross posted to 5 or more groups at a time?
|
| Reason I ask, is a VZ customer has been flooding at least 5 groups
| for the last few months, via cross posting, at times 100,000+ articals
|
| Mark
Excessive X-Posting will be blocked and not allowed to reach the server.
Five news groups in a X-Post is under the limit.
First off thanks for the reply.
I did some checking after sending my question, and under VZ's
" You must familiarize yourself with the subjects and established
guidelines and restrictions of any newsgroup in which you participate
and we reserve the right, in our sole discretion to terminate your
Service in the event you violate newsgroup guidelines or
restrictions."
Well the groups charter
alt.binaries.models does NOT HAVE A CHARTER, pedo-boi.

The "charter" you are trying to refer to is a rogue "booster" that was
posted to ABM's control message AS AN ATTACK on June 14th 2004 by the
trolls Duke, and gloop.

Duke's troll dick you scuk in ABM, and you know gloop as "Makz" who's
troll dick you suck over in alt.binaries.models.petite.

ABM was created WITHOUT A CHARTER, AND DOES NOT HAVE ONE.

HERE IS THE ORIGINAL CONTROL MESSAGE FOR ABM....

===========

From ***@aqmd.gov Wed Apr 1 13:23:16 1998
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.models
From: ***@aqmd.gov
Date: 1 Apr 1998 20:52:10 GMT
Control: newgroup alt.binaries.models y

Control message generated by Netscape Collabra Server.

===========

ABM has a Group FAQ, NOT A CHARTER.
Post by Mark
and faq cover this activity, and it is not
allowed . so a new complaint was formulated based on this.
You based your "complaint" on a rogue "charter" that was posted to
ISC.org by KNOWN TROLLS who have been trying to usurp the ABM
newsgroup, and turn it into porno group for almpost 4 years now?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I hope nobody at Verizon is buying into your delusional, crybaby
bullshit.....LOL
Post by Mark
Now let's see if they follow their own AUP..
Well you don't follow it, fucktard.

Why should anyonme else, right?

Tell Verizon about those random-genmerated text posts yoiu attack ABM
and other newsgroup's with using open proxies, and news servers...
"Mr. UFF"
Post by Mark
again thank you..
Mark
Pay close attention to the WRITING STYLE, HEADER SNIPETS, and
PUNCTUATION MARKS in the below header comparision....

============

From: Tottie Inspector ©® <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.models
Subject: Re: A SATIN POST >>Jenny Reid<< 58 331of683
"eloise16.jpg" yEnc (1/1) 115680 bytes
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 02:07:43 GMT
Funny shit .. I was invited to this shin dig enjoy
the ensuing after party.. <bg>
Who in the fuck invited your dumbass here, mother fucker?
You did.. or one of your minions .. it occurred the minute YAB
was included in this BS war and was flooded.. I came to see why
you foolz were including an unrelated group in this FAQ thumping
war.. Is it because a certain poster post here that you don't like?
I think so. that's so lame.. what if I decided to fire up hipcrimes
newsagent and use a few hundred open proxies who's news servers
only required IP/Auth.. With the same premise? you use " I don't
like or agree with this poster so I'll flood these groups this place
would be a total wasteland.. Nothing like this lame assed flooding
with power post.. Filters would be useless, you'd be filtering your
own nyms.. <bg>

Now go ahead with the FU's, etc etc.. if that makes you really feel
important.. But think about it long and hard.. continue with the
attack on YAB and you won't even have this place to attack.. Leave
YAB out and I'm outa here.. In fact I'll make it a point to use your
nym to post some rather interesting stuff with your gigganews
headers.. lol

http://hipcrime.com/html-hipcrime/new_page/index.html

TI

============

From: ***@unlv.edu
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.models
Subject: Re: he can daily climb in back of good strange moons
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2008 02:34:55 GMT

All your bases belong us,

FAQ thumpers and ego maniac's like Akula and Redog should
be eliminated this is your first and last warning,.

(c) 2008 UFF
The cloud in the smart kiosk is the exit that irrigates partially.
Janet, have a blank shopkeeper. You won't scold it. Jeff's
disk dines over our smog after we converse in it. Other good
deep drapers will jump neatly for buckets. Don't walk the carrots
angrily, look them eerily. Gawd, gardners love alongside think
autumns, unless they're weak. All coconuts strangely join the
short ceiling. If you will mould Alfred's drawer for aches, it will
seemingly burn the carpenter. Why will you help the younger
unique dogs before Valerie does? Tell Tony it's young changing
under a sticker. Ralf departs the ticket throughout hers and
familiarly kicks.

It might cover steadily if Georgina's cup isn't difficult. I am
biweekly sweet, so I smell you. He'll be cleaning above clean
Beryl until his dose nibbles crudely. If the shallow envelopes can
recollect absolutely, the empty twig may judge more canyons.
Some solid bandages like Elisabeth, and they amazingly irritate
Melvin too. They actually believe before fresh bizarre plains.

Sometimes, Catherine never sows until Ann moves the bitter porter
rigidly. A lot of thin old eggs sneakily waste as the raw cases
dye. He may shout finally, unless Quincy fills tags to Blanche's
cat. They are explaining near the river now, won't pour goldsmiths
later.
Don't even try to promise admiringly while you're dreaming alongside a
cold pin. We learn them, then we wanly receive Brian and Tamara's
long poultice. Where did Casper tease the enigma near the sour
shoe? They are caring inside tired, in front of strong, before
sticky printers. She wants to fear easy balls against Ralf's
island. While bowls cruelly call bushs, the jackets often seek
below the kind walnuts. I was attempting to play you some of my
wide films. She will excuse the ugly pumpkin and behave it within its
river. Where will we talk after Edwina hates the angry window's
orange? Don't try to arrive a pool! The lazy candle rarely
pulls Carol, it kills GiGi instead. Better laugh boats now or
Grover will gently solve them throughout you. You won't order me
climbing through your inner stadium. Edwin! You'll recommend
butchers. There, I'll open the plate. Many rich lost cars will
monthly cook the sauces.

Hardly any pretty lemons throughout the dirty obelisk were improving
in back of the worthwhile camp. As quietly as Woodrow expects, you
can
measure the book much more usably.

Robette, still attacking, combs almost sadly, as the powder rejects
to their pickle. Both answering now, Robette and James creeped the
sad monuments beside open barber.

Otherwise the lentil in Jonas's elbow might wander some healthy
buttons. Lots of dull counter or bathroom, and she'll tamely
taste everybody. The cards, kettles, and pens are all sharp and
filthy. If you'll live GiGi's sunshine with desks, it'll finitely
grasp the farmer. When Rosalind's abysmal floor lifts, Austin
nibbles in back of fat, distant caves. It's very outer today, I'll
help simply or Dilbert will cover the coffees.

Get your halfheartedly hating unit among my evening. We kick
dark codes, do you fear them? She should walk once, open lazily, then
recollect within the painter above the shore.

==========

From: ***@uff.org (UFF Intel)
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.models
Subject: Re: * ***** * Official ABM (alt.binaries.models) Group
FAQ v7.0 ******* *
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 03:55:14 GMT

On Sat, 09 Feb 2008 08:02:51 -0500, RedDog©® <***@theY.com> wrote:
On Sat, 09 Feb 2008 10:46:58 GMT, Tottie Inspector ©®
Post by Mark
Post by David H. Lipman
Why not make it official and have the charter updated?
Because he is a known troll, and he can't, you stupid mother fucker.
Post by David H. Lipman
I can show you how it's easy and only takes a few votes
by the regs here..
Duke isn't a group reg here.
He is anunwelcome resident troll who has been attacking this newsgroup
for almost 4 years.
And here you are a so-called "moderator" from the Y-A-B group coming
into this newsgroup where I am the "moderator", and offering to help
the biggest piece of shit troll on Usenet usurp this newsgroup, and
our existing group FAQ.
You pull some shit like that here mother fucker, and YAB will BURN.
Wait a minute Yip Dog.. Let's review, shall we,

UFF instant replay:

Around the exact time you discovered your thumping was
over you posted this.

From: RedDog©® <***@theY.com>
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.models
Subject: Re: 2 yng 4 me- But some of you like to keep abreast of
her-althought there isn't much there "Sandra297 04072007-1195.jpg"
yEnc (1/1)

Hey MARK....

GOOD THING YOUR PUSSY ASS ACKNOWLEDGES ABM'S GROUP FAQ, EVEN THOUGH
YOU CAME TO ABM AND THREATENED TO ATTACK IT....

BUT FUCKTARD....

ABM'S GROUP FAQ IS NOT A CHARTER.

ROTFLMFAO!!

Attack? We only observed a few groups being attacked
by a FAQ thumper and defending themselves.

From: RedDog©® <***@theY.com>
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.models,alt.binaries.pictures.youth-and-beauty
Subject: Re: TO TOTTYINSPECTOR, the guy reporting posters.
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 00:56:08 -0500
Post by Mark
Okay.. If you say so..
What, do you think i'm joking?

I don't think too much about mother fuckers like you accusing me of
shit I don;t do.

Ask Mark Shiflett....Mark from Keller, Texas.
Post by Mark
I guess Vol Slapped your ass it's about time!
Slapped me for what, PEDO-boi?

Mark Shiflett? who the hell is that and where the hell is
keller texas.. This puppy is so lost.

From: RedDog©® <***@theY.com>
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.models
Subject: Re: ^^Visitors Guide to alt.binaries.models v.1.2^^
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 01:14:18 -0500

I am the senior most group regular in this group, n00b, and have been
a regualr here for over 6 years.

I'm also the "sheriff" here, BTW...

Sheriff ,, lol.. guess what,, some that are older than you are
back.. Senior my ass,wannabe - might be able to scare a
few noobs ... but you will Never pass your self off as anything
more than a troll / power hungery faq thumper .. .

On we go...

From: RedDog©® <***@theY.com>
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.models,alt.binaries.pictures.youth-and-beauty
her-althought there isn't much there "Sandra297 04072007-1195.jpg"
yEnc (1/1)

What about YOUR "misguided quest for power.." over in YAB, you
hypocrite fuck?

And how many times does your fucking dumbass have to be told that I'm
am not the fucking sporger, you cluess pedo fuck?

FAQ thumpers they always have to point the finger at everyone else
when they are exposed.

Oh I'm gonna get ya cuz you cost me my sporging access..

From: RedDog©® <***@theY.com>
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.models,alt.binaries.pictures.youth-and-beauty
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 22:51:31 -0500

And you know what mother fucker?

"I'll get you....I'll make it my mission"

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Better find a new nym, "MARK"....

And pack a lunch....

Lol Faq Thumper confirmes he was curbed why else would he be
so concerned about who did it.. and again who the heck is Mark < g >
He's toast.. He continues and the UFF will expose his whole life for
all to see just like Akula's was.. he now post as > <g>

Faq thumper erradication..

(c) 2008 UFF

===========

From: Tottie Inspector ©® <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.models
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 04:32:25 GMT
Post by Mark
On Sat, 09 Feb 2008 03:24:05 GMT, Tottie Inspector ©®
Post by David H. Lipman
Post by Phat Garry
On Fri, 08 Feb 2008 17:38:43 -0500, Hammer
On Fri, 08 Feb 2008 16:35:24 -0500, Hammer
Keep it nice and tidy.. ^^ <g>
Post by Mark
Post by David H. Lipman
Post by Phat Garry
Thanks for the Sandra post. I like her cute expressions! If you have any
new or recent ones, I would like them! Is there any thing you are looking
for?
Hi Goat.
I am appreciating your posts elsewhere.
Satin posts Sandra over in the Sandra group (do a search for groups
with "Sandra" in it...I think there are three or four, the one with
lots of posts is it).
She asked me not to repost her here.
That's funny
I actually had something to say about that, but it was during the time
my posts weren't propagating properly
suffice to say I didn't agree
it was probably best it didn't post. Wouldn't want to upset such a
fine young lady
;)
Hammer
Well, Sandra is getting a little older so I thought she might migrate
here.
But she does have a loyal following in her own group.
True, at her age, she'd do fine here
Sandra group can have the 'all and everything' posts but I have no
problem seeing old Sandra here
People shouldn't worry so much if a model gets posted once and a while
here, even though she has her own group elsewhere
truth be told I think the actual "Sandra" would prefer to be posted
here, away from her child pix....
')
Hammer
What's that?
Feeling guilty of looking at her "older" pics now???
Those who'd be called child - porn?
Same goes for Nastia, Chelda, Skye.... huhhhh....
Wonder why Edgar still is staying here.
Are we having a bunch of hypocrites here?
I would say yes.
Hey Sid, Fancy meeting you here LOL!
Isn't it funny you see one of these jokers Yelling CP! CP!
but see the same jokers in the other groups under other
nym's asking for more.. <bfg>
Here's the real funny part.. Some of the best hackers hang
out in those other groups.. it's kind of like shaking a bee's
nest wondering how long it will take before they swarm and
you get stung.. <efg>
TI
Hey MARK....
GOOD THING YOUR PUSSY ASS ACKNOWLEDGES ABM'S GROUP FAQ, EVEN THOUGH
YOU CAME TO ABM AND THREATENED TO ATTACK IT....
BUT FUCKTARD....
ABM'S GROUP FAQ IS NOT A CHARTER.
ROTFLMFAO!!
No halfwit.. You went off your meds and decided to include yab and
youth in your wittle misguided quest for power.. Both groups btw have
no connection to this one and never have claimed to have any.. in fact
I have never posted anything to this group until the last couple of
weeks until you went way off the deep end and attacked yab for no
reason well I've learned alot recently while tracking you down..

For one you are a Vol customer..

***@verizon.net One of your old Washington dc aliases.. <g>

Go ahead denie it and I'll post more recent stuff.. <efg>

I'll bury your ass and never leave home..

Oh and BTW thanks for following those bread crumbs and further
confirming you are able to read a closed Vol NG,, LOL! Watch out
many are now watching <bg>

TI

=====================================
RD
NK
2008-02-16 21:44:38 UTC

Newsgroups: alt.binaries.models
Date: 1 Apr 1998 20:52:10 GMT
Post by Mark
again thank you..
Mark
Pay close attention to the WRITING STYLE, HEADER SNIPETS, and
PUNCTUATION MARKS in the below header comparision....
============
border1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!border2.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!cyclone1.gnilink.net!spamkiller.gnilink.net!gnilink.net!trnddc08.POSTED!6f72f54a!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.models
"eloise16.jpg" yEnc (1/1) 115680 bytes
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 02:07:43 GMT
[...]
nwrddc02.gnilink.net!cyclone2.gnilink.net!cyclone1.gnilink.net!gnilink.net!nx01.iad01.newshosting.com!newshosting.com!post01.iad01!news.cv.net!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.models
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2008 02:34:55 GMT
[...]
nwrddc01.gnilink.net!cyclone2.gnilink.net!cycny01.gnilink.net!hwmnpeer01.lga!hwmnpeer01.ams!news.highwinds-media.com!news.astraweb.com!border1.a.newsrouter.astraweb.com!feeder2.cambrium.nl!feeder3.cambrium.nl!feeder1.cambrium.nl!feed.tweaknews.nl!62.216.30.27.MISMATCH!newsgate.cistron.nl!xs4all!feeder.news-service.com!feeder.news-service.com!news.netcologne.de!newsfeed-hp3.netcologne.de!newsfeed.freenet.de!newspeer1.nwr.nac.net!border2.nntp.dca.giganews.com!border1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!local02.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.rcn.net!news.rcn.net.POSTED!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.models
FAQ v7.0 ******* *
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 22:51:31 -0500
And you know what mother fucker?
"I'll get you....I'll make it my mission"
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Better find a new nym, "MARK"....
And pack a lunch....
Lol Faq Thumper confirmes he was curbed why else would he be
so concerned about who did it.. and again who the heck is Mark < g >
He's toast.. He continues and the UFF will expose his whole life for
all to see just like Akula's was.. he now post as > <g>
Faq thumper erradication..
(c) 2008 UFF
===========
nwrddc01.gnilink.net!cyclone2.gnilink.net!cycny01.gnilink.net!spamkiller.gnilink.net!gnilink.net!trnddc02.POSTED!6f72f54a!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.models
Twayne
2008-02-18 02:00:26 UTC
RedDog©®
2008-02-15 03:10:05 UTC
Post by David H. Lipman
| Hi,
|
| Does anyone know what VZ's policies are regarding floods that
| are cross posted to 5 or more groups at a time?
|
| Reason I ask, is a VZ customer has been flooding at least 5 groups
| for the last few months, via cross posting, at times 100,000+ articals
|
| Mark
Excessive X-Posting will be blocked and not allowed to reach the server.
Five news groups in a X-Post is under the limit.
This idiot is a so-called "co-moderator" in the pseudo-child-porn
newsgroup group alt.binaries.pictures.youth-and-beauty who has been
attacking the alt.binaries.models newsgroup posting 10 year-old and
under "panty-models" and on the edge child porn.

In case you wanted to know...

And now the bitch is in here crying about getting back what his
pedo-pushing ass dishes out in other newsgroups, and attacks he makes
against group regulars in other groups.

Some nerve even for a hypocrite like this, eh? LOL

=====

From: ***@tottie-u.edu (Tottie Inspector ©®)
Sender: ***@tottie-u.edu
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.pictures.youth-and-beauty
Subject: +New+ NS Erin Gal 114 S1/58] yEnc "erin-114-040.jpg" (1/1)
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 04:48:27 GMT

========

From: ***@none.com (Mark)
Newsgroups: 0.verizon.discussion-general
Subject: Re: Usenet sporge attacks
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 19:20:55 GMT
lol: Liar on Loose
Raoul Watson
2008-02-18 02:45:31 UTC
Post by Twayne
lol: Liar on Loose
Alright.. who got the stick for this cross-poster..
whackkkkk!!!!!
Janitor Boy Jr
2008-02-18 10:07:13 UTC
On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 02:45:31 +0000, Raoul Watson tossed this out for all
Post by Twayne
lol: Liar on Loose
Alright.. who got the stick for this cross-poster.. whackkkkk!!!!!
not even worth the swing.

go directly to idiot file - no not pass go - do not collect $200.00
--
~Mike~
45°7'58"N 89°9'5"W
RedDog©®
2008-02-15 02:57:18 UTC
Post by David H. Lipman
| I am seeing no new sporge attacks on the news groups I frequent.
|
| I am wondering if this is because Verizon is blocking it (and I doubt this is the case) or
| has the attacker been stopped or possibly on vacation of sorts.

Must have been on vacation as the crap is back :-(
--
Dave
Does anyone know what VZ's policies are regarding floods that
are cross posted to 5 or more groups at a time?
5 groups is not a violation of Verizon's AUP/TOS
Post by Mark
Reason I ask, is a VZ customer has been flooding at least 5 groups
for the last few months,
No, that's a lie.

I went back and did some checking....seems it started less than two
weeks ago.
Post by Mark
via cross posting, at times 100,000+ articals
a day..
Another lie....

I saw no more than 20K per day.

And the pseudo-child-porn group you are a so-called "co-moderator" in
has no limit on the amount of posts made in one day to a.b.p.y-a-b,
"Tottie Inspector ©®"

Why don't you tell these good people what a "tottie inspector" is
EXACTLY, PEDO?

An old man that inspects children's "private parts", RIGHT PEDO?

And why are you in here crying about AUP/TOS violations when you are a
"co-moderator" of a pseudo-child-porn newsgroup posting pirated,
copyrighted images that you have stolen from underage, preteen model
PAY websites that you have no permission from the webmasters to pos ?

THAT shows you are nothing but a hypocrite....

It's OK if YOU break the AUP/TOS policies, but NOT anybody else,
right?

And your headers below show that you are CLEARLY a pedophile, if some
brave soul wants to go to YAB and see for themselves...

-----------

From: ***@tottie-u.edu (Tottie Inspector ©®)
Sender: ***@tottie-u.edu
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.pictures.youth-and-beauty
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 04:48:27 GMT

---------------------
So THIS newsgroup was your "contact" at Verizon you were referring to?
Post by Mark
Mark
Maybe Verizon should start becoming more aware of the
pseudo-child-porn you post to Usenet, and how you continuously exploit
children of under pre-K age, and pre-teens using Verizon's servers in
alt.binaries.pictures.youth-and-beauty, alt.binaries.youth, and
alt.binaries.models.petite....

Or maybe they should know about how you threatened to find out the
identity of another Verizon user and make sure their personal
information is "shared" in a Usenet forum....

===========

From: Tottie Inspector ©® <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.pictures.youth-and-beauty
Subject: Hello buttercup
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 05:02:19 GMT

Gezzzz.. this immature flooding is well so 1990's what's wrong
buttercup did your mommy spank you once or twice a little hard?
are you so upset that all you can do is this lame assed flooding with
pp? shit I in my hey day made a hell of a lot better showing than
this. how lame.. lmao..

So here's the deal... In a nutshell.. <vbg>

Y-A-B is my home... Satin is welcome I invited her.. So think
you are bulletproof?

I don't.. bet with a little time I can weed through the bullshit and
track your ass to your doorstep... wanna see? of course It'll be
shared .. <efg>

You are on my playground now we did this a few years ago remember??
it was costly for you.. lol!

Tottie Inspector©®

co-moderator alt.binaries.pictures.youth-and-beauty
Official Domain And Website: http://www.y-a-b.com/

============

And maybe you should tell the good folks at Verizon how you came to
alt.binaries.models, and how you threatened to attack that group with
Hipcrimes News Agent.....and soon after, YOUR ensueing flood of random
text generated posts started from hijacked news accounts on multiple
servers.

============

From: Tottie Inspector ©® <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.models
"eloise16.jpg" yEnc (1/1) 115680 bytes
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 02:07:43 GMT
[...]

Maybe you should also tell Verizon about that "contact" of yours at
Verizon that does your "dirty work" and attacks other Verizon
customers for you that you don't like, and tries to have their posting
accounts terminated when the posts are actually within Verizon's
AUP/TOS policies... MR."Tottie Inspector ©®"

You messed up when you attacked the ABM.....

And you messed up fucking with me.

Now I will make you my bitch.

ENJOY, "Mark"...LOL

woof-woof
RD
David H. Lipman
2008-02-15 23:28:46 UTC
From: "RedDog©®" <***@woof.com>

DFor your multiple abuse of the Verizon Guidelines for posting to the 0.verizon.* hierarchy,
there has been ONE noted reaction... The possible cancelation of your Verizon account !

You have been warned!
--
Dave
RedDog©®
2008-02-16 05:21:07 UTC
On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 23:28:46 GMT, "David H. Lipman"
Post by David H. Lipman
DFor your multiple abuse of the Verizon Guidelines for posting to the 0.verizon.* hierarchy,
there has been ONE noted reaction... The possible cancelation of your Verizon account !
By YOU?

Are you the self-proclaimed "moderator" here, Peanut?
Post by David H. Lipman
You have been warned!
And?

Welcome to Usenet.....wear a cup.

Then go fuck yourself...K?
RD
Twayne
2008-02-18 02:01:20 UTC
lol: Liar on Loose
NK
2008-02-16 21:43:52 UTC

Post by Mark
[...]
border1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!border2.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!cyclone1.gnilink.net!spamkiller.gnilink.net!gnilink.net!trnddc05.POSTED!6f72f54a!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.pictures.youth-and-beauty
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 04:48:27 GMT
Post by Mark
Mark
Maybe Verizon should start becoming more aware of the
pseudo-child-porn you post to Usenet, and how you continuously exploit
children of under pre-K age, and pre-teens using Verizon's servers in
alt.binaries.pictures.youth-and-beauty, alt.binaries.youth, and
alt.binaries.models.petite....
Or maybe they should know about how you threatened to find out the
identity of another Verizon user and make sure their personal
information is "shared" in a Usenet forum....
border1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!nx01.iad01.newshosting.com!newshosting.com!130.81.64.211.MISMATCH!cycny01.gnilink.net!spamkiller.gnilink.net!gnilink.net!trnddc04.POSTED!6f72f54a!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.pictures.youth-and-beauty
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 05:02:19 GMT
[...]
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.models
"eloise16.jpg" yEnc (1/1) 115680 bytes