Not all postings are showing
Elrey
2008-03-26 17:50:28 UTC
Can anyone suggest what is happening.... this just started today and I have
been posting to alt.binaries.pictures.clip-art for three months or so with
no problem... but today I posted an index and six pictures but only the
index and three pictures showed up....
Has anyone else had this problem with posting and if so how it was
corrected?
Many thanks for any and all answers.
Don (Elrey)
Elrey