test message
Oppie
2009-09-01 18:40:05 UTC
Hmmm... what happens if I push this here little chromium button?
Oppie
2009-09-01 22:26:32 UTC
Seems that this group no longer propagates to/from the verizon internal
group.
Verizon is totally shutting down its usenet support so this looks to be the
only forum for verizon users (aside from news:alt.verizon-sucks ).
Jim
2009-09-03 15:30:32 UTC
alt.verzion-sucks is deader than 0.verizon.flame
Oppie
2009-09-04 15:44:49 UTC
Post by Jim
alt.verzion-sucks is deader than 0.verizon.flame
Was just trying to make a point... <grin>
Seems most verizon folks went over to news:alt.online-service.verizon
I asked teranews to add it and is now available.