Why do we keep getting Verizon flyers about FIOS through snail mail for years?
Ant
2012-07-03 04:03:24 UTC
Hello.

According to Verizon's web site and phone calls for the last several
years, FIOS and DSL services are unavailable in my two house areas. It
only shows DirecTV (over the air (OTA)'s local broadcast channels are
enough for my family) and phone services (already have it). Why does
Verizon keep sending the snail mails/flyers in wasting time and papers
to us? :(

Thank you in advance. :)
--
"I don't believe in evil, I believe only in horror. In nature there is
no evil, only an abundance of horror: the plagues and the blights and
(PeteCresswell)
2012-07-03 12:59:49 UTC
Post by Ant
According to Verizon's web site and phone calls for the last several
years, FIOS and DSL services are unavailable in my two house areas. It
only shows DirecTV (over the air (OTA)'s local broadcast channels are
enough for my family) and phone services (already have it). Why does
Verizon keep sending the snail mails/flyers in wasting time and papers
to us? :(
Maybe the same reason the implementation of their automatic bill
paying system is so pitiful....

On a happier note, we're probably the only house for miles around
that doesn't have cable or satellite; and every few months
Verizon sends a nice young lady to knock on our door...
Pete Cresswell
Ant
2012-07-04 04:57:52 UTC
Post by (PeteCresswell)
On a happier note, we're probably the only house for miles around
that doesn't have cable or satellite; and every few months
Verizon sends a nice young lady to knock on our door...
Heh. What did you two say? ;)
--
"When many work together for a goal, great things may be accomplished.
It is said a lion cub was killed by a single colony of ants." --Saskya