Testing Sound Surround
Raoul Watson
2008-03-23 18:18:58 UTC
Anybody got a personal favorite movie scene to test out sound surround?

I am redoing mine and was wondering if anyone has a *specific* favorite
movie scene which exercises all the channels (like the THX logo sound).
Janitor Boy Jr
2008-03-23 18:26:48 UTC
On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 18:18:58 +0000, Raoul Watson tossed this out for all
Post by Raoul Watson
Anybody got a personal favorite movie scene to test out sound surround?
I am redoing mine and was wondering if anyone has a *specific* favorite
movie scene which exercises all the channels (like the THX logo sound).
the beach landing in Saving Private Ryan.

I've read the pod race in Episode 1 is supposed to be a good one too.
--
~Mike~
45°7'58"N 89°9'5"W
Raoul Watson
2008-03-24 02:19:44 UTC
Post by Raoul Watson
Anybody got a personal favorite movie scene to test out sound surround?
I am redoing mine and was wondering if anyone has a *specific* favorite
movie scene which exercises all the channels (like the THX logo sound).
the beach landing in Saving Private Ryan.
I've read the pod race in Episode 1 is supposed to be a good one too.
--
~Mike~
45°7'58"N 89°9'5"W
Thanks for the clips. I am testing the Yamaha
Digital Surround Sound sound projector.
I am still not believing my ears so I want to
put this unit to the test with all kind of clips..
(I may just add a woofer for under the couch :-)