Fake notice from Verizon? ? ?
Ray
2011-07-21 00:16:53 UTC
I just got a message from "Verizon notification" that I'm pretty sure is
fraudulent, but I thought I'd ask.

The message says that as of Aug. 21, "Verizon will no longer allow customers
to FTP to their personal web pages."

They then give a link which I'm supposed to go to to get whatever I want to
save.

Has anyone else gotten this peculiar message?
Zo
2011-07-30 00:25:29 UTC
Post by Ray
I just got a message from "Verizon notification" that I'm pretty sure is
fraudulent, but I thought I'd ask.
The message says that as of Aug. 21, "Verizon will no longer allow
customers to FTP to their personal web pages."
They then give a link which I'm supposed to go to to get whatever I want
to save.
Has anyone else gotten this peculiar message?
Yes I received it also.
--
Zo

"Life can only be understood backwards, but must be lived forwards."
- Kierkegaard