Need help - Samsung tablet fails w/Verizon emails
x***@alt.gov
2019-10-29 20:52:57 UTC
My Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 SM-T330NU sends/receives Gmails fine
(gmail.com). But after a 'factory reset', I can't set it up right to
do same for my Verizon emails (verizon.net). Both email accounts work
just fine on my W10 PC and used to work before reset. Same router.
The tablet just hangs trying to receive Verizon emails- never
receiving any.
I have searched the web for help to no avail. Anyone have any advice?
Thanks
xxxxx
ClumsyItchyClownSamurai15