Verizon - Problems?
Sharon
2008-02-13 20:34:30 UTC
Did something happen to Verizon, causing problems the last 2 days? I
can barely get anything going on my internet connection.

Sharon
Bit Twister
2008-02-13 20:42:44 UTC
No problems here just outside Dallas Texas.
Patrick Phillips
2008-02-13 20:56:56 UTC
On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 20:34:30 GMT
Post by Sharon
Did something happen to Verizon, causing problems the last 2 days? I
can barely get anything going on my internet connection.
Sharon
Try restarting your modem/router, sometimes that helps.

Patrick in IL.
Janitor Boy Jr
2008-02-15 00:48:25 UTC
On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 20:56:56 +0000, Patrick Phillips tossed this out for
Post by Patrick Phillips
Try restarting your modem/router, sometimes that helps.
I bet you learnt dat from Verizon... ;-)
--
~Mike~
45°7'58"N 89°9'5"W
Patrick Phillips
2008-02-15 02:24:49 UTC
Post by Patrick Phillips
Try restarting your modem/router, sometimes that helps.
I bet you learnt dat from Verizon... ;-)
He..He..that was number one in my scripted replies.
number two...restart the computer :-)
Patrick in IL.
Janitor Boy Jr
2008-02-15 03:06:52 UTC
Post by Patrick Phillips
Try restarting your modem/router, sometimes that helps.
I bet you learnt dat from Verizon... ;-)
He..He..that was number one in my scripted replies. number two...restart
the computer :-)
OOOO, OOOO!!!
I bet I can guess number three...
/reinstall your operating system/

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! 8-)
--
~Mike~
45°7'58"N 89°9'5"W
James Silverton
2008-02-13 20:57:39 UTC
Sharon wrote on Wed, 13 Feb 2008 20:34:30 GMT:

S> Did something happen to Verizon, causing problems the last 2
S> days? I can barely get anything going on my internet
S> connection.

I think any slowdown must be local to you. Perhaps you should
mention from where you are posting to see if anyone else in your
area has noted it.

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

E-mail, with obvious alterations: